Hyderabad, Telangana

To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding.We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and emails.

They were very nice while talking was done. Once the wedding is done complete attitude of Laxmi (ranganath wife) changed completely. Once the complete payment is made they started saying this is all we can do and if you want you can go some where else. They started saying we made a mistake by accepting your payment 6 months before, as we got lot of offers later for a higher price.

IF they are confident enough of making good money then they should have not accepted our offer.

They will send junior photographers if they are busy and accepted payment. They will go to the weddings whoever paid the highest. That is very disgusting in their part.

They promised a short video for extra 60k rupees but all they did was just cut bits of wedding and give it to us without editing.

My writing this review so that other people from US who are interested in ranganath photography will think twice before they contact them....Hope this helps...

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How they reply after full payment.

Had an Experience with Ranganath Photography?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion