To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding.We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and emails.

They were very nice while talking was done. Once the wedding is done complete attitude of Laxmi (ranganath wife) changed completely. Once the complete payment is made they started saying this is all we can do and if you want you can go some where else. They started saying we made a mistake by accepting your payment 6 months before, as we got lot of offers later for a higher price.

IF they are confident enough of making good money then they should have not accepted our offer.

They will send junior photographers if they are busy and accepted payment. They will go to the weddings whoever paid the highest. That is very disgusting in their part.

They promised a short video for extra 60k rupees but all they did was just cut bits of wedding and give it to us without editing.

My writing this review so that other people from US who are interested in ranganath photography will think twice before they contact them....Hope this helps...

mnr446 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ranganath Photography and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6800 and wants Ranganath Photography to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they reply after full payment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ranganath Photography ranganath photography service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ranganath Photography?

Comments